What are required documents of international trademark registration through Madrid system?
Nowadays, with the economic intergration, Madrid system has become a popular mean for individuals or organizations to register their trademarks, Nowadays, with the economic intergration, Madrid system has become a popular mean for individuals or organizations to register their trademarks, it can provide a mechanism for obtaining trademark protection in many countries around the world which is more effective than seeking protection separately in each individual country or jurisdiction of interest. However, many people don’t know exactly about the required documents for registration through Madrid systemRequired documents
In order to register trademark through Madrid system, you need to prepare these following documents:
- Samples of the mark.
- Power of Attorney (POA)
- The list of goods/services containing the trademark.
- Name of the country designated.
- The copy of certificate for trademark registration in the Office of origin.
- What is the Madrid system ?
- How to use the Madrid System ?
- Who can use Madrid System ?
- How much dose it cost ?
- What is the procedure ?
- What are required documents ?
- What are the form of application?