Benefits of Trademark Registration. Why do we need to register a trademark? Filling a trademark application for what
Trademark registration is so important because it allows you to control the use of your trademark
- A trademark is one of the most important business assets you’ll ever own. It is your name or your logo that distinguishes your company services or products in the marketplace.
- More, by registering your trademark you can prevent others from using your business identity which can lead to confusion for your customers and damage your reputation.
- Registration of your trademark gives you legal protection for your mark.
- Registration of your trademark gives you the exclusive right to use the mark
- The use of an unregistered trademark can lead to a lengthy, expensive legal dispute over who has the right to use it.
- A trademark registration is proof of your ownership. In a dispute, the registered owner does not have to prove ownership
- A trademark is property and can be licensed or sold to third parties like any other property.
- A registered trademark is a valuable asset for your business.
In order to apply your trademark, please contact to us